Monday, March 8, 2010

Baby things

Sorry I'm playing catch up here-I wanted to get you some pictures of the great things we received from our friends. Our church just overwhelmed us with a great shower full of all kinds of goodies and then Dan's work gave us a shower and we received even more great things for our baby girl.  Here are a few of the things that stand out!

 
 Bunny security blanket- I have a feeling we might need another one of these is baby girl gets attached!



  

Adorable Swimsuit with matching hat! I can't wait to see her in this during the summer :)



  

I just love this picture frame! I hoping to get at least Dan and my pictures in there this week and get it hung up!



  

A lady at our church makes these special bears- it is made to be written on by people that come to visit the baby at the hospital.




  

Our baby girls first Easter basket!  I'm hoping I can get a picture of her with the basket, or in the basket, or maybe beside the basket!



  

 The new dresser/changing table that I found on craigslist for a great deal!  Everything is almost ready!






No comments:

Post a Comment