Every Friday Amelia and I like to go out and meet Daddy for lunch. It's a special treat we look forward to all week! Well, I started babysitting a friends little baby girl in January so its been a learning experience to get two babies loaded up and out places. We have successfully gone to the women's bible study at my church for several weeks- they have child care and Amelia just loves those ladies (they are the same ones she sees Sunday mornings and Wednesday nights so it's great!). Right now I am keeping the little baby with me during bible study and she usually sleeps through the whole thing.
Well, we attempted a lunch date with Daddy with two little girls. Here are two sweet little girls loaded up in the car ready to head to Chick-fil-A.
Being silly with Daddy! We gave Amelia small pieces of a chicken nugget and she gobbled it up!
Amelia's shirt says "He's Not Just My Daddy . . . He's My HERO!"
When we got home both little girls were sound asleep!
No comments:
Post a Comment