I'm the luckiest woman . . . I have an amazing husband that loves me who tells me and shows me all the time! Dan is also a wonderful father- he adores his little girl and his son! Amelia has him wrapped around her little finger and Luke just looks up at his daddy in awe! All of my dreams are coming true! Even though I have hard days at times I try to step back and not take for granted just how much God has blessed me.
Amelia has been obsessed with these boots lately- and it's just when the weather is warming up and not cold enough to wear them out so she wears them around the house
Amelia thought it was so funny to put the shamrock headband on Daddy
I love this picture of them both laughing :)
Luke loves to snuggle
I realized I didn't have any pictures of me with BOTH my kids :)
No comments:
Post a Comment