Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Bath time buddies

A couple of weeks ago I ended up giving the kids their bath in the morning- we had been out late the night before.  I let them play in the tub for awhile since it was morning and we weren't needing to get or bed or anything.  They had SO much fun playing together.  Luckily I had my camera handy for a photo session after bath time. 








For a brief moment I thought I was going to have the cutest picture of both of them smiling and laying on their tummies with the towels over their heads- so cute right?!  Well the terrible twos came gushing out of no where and Amelia didn't want to lay still next to brother.  He was grinning up a storm but my perfect picture moment came to an end. 

Even though our photo time ended on a sour note-I didn't want to leave you with a sad picture so here is another one of my two cuties sitting on the rug.  (Please ignore the horrible stripes on the wall in the background- we are currently re-doing the kids bathroom)


No comments:

Post a Comment