Friday, May 24, 2013

A much needed vacation- Part 1 Weeki Wachee

Finally we were able to get away and spend lots of time together.  The first couple of days we were gone Amelia kept asking if Daddy had to go to work . . . and we taught her just how much fun vacations were because we all got to spend every day together!

 First day of fun before we headed to Orlando- Weeki Wachee!  Dan had been there as a child and even through I grew up in Florida as well I had never been there.  Amelia was in AWE that we would be seeing real mermaids!









 Meeting a "real" mermaid before the show

 Luke didn't quite sit still for the whole show- but he made it through part of it at least before Daddy took him up to the lobby area to walk around.

Grammy and Amelia;  Amelia was soo excited- the show that day was the story of Ariel


 when Ariel appeared- she was blonde.  Amelia looked at me with a puzzled expression and was like- that's Ariel?  So I had to explain they were pretending to be Ariel and tell the story of Ariel.  I told her we would meet the REAL Ariel at Disney :)

 She loved watching the mermaids swim, dance, and sing.  For days she kept talking about how we saw the mermaids who live under the water.





No comments:

Post a Comment