Friday, February 5, 2010

Snow Day 1/29/10

We unexpectedly got about 4 inches of snow!  Bittersweet for us though- we love snow and enjoyed playing in it but because of it our friends and family could not travel in for the baby shower (which ended up being postponed anyway).


Our new house with the first beautiful snow this year!

















Dan built his first real snowman. I didn't get to help too much because it was hard to bend down and work around my growing belly!





Dan was very focused and serious at first- then he went back to being silly as usual! :)
















The final product . . .




















I did get to help with the scarf and the face . . . so I posed with the snowman as well.  I am 33 weeks pregnant at this point- wearing two coats. The longer coat is a maternity sweater/knit type that is pretty warm and covers my belly well.  The outer coat is the waterproof winter jacket- but it doesn't fit over my belly.  Hard to see in this picture- but my whole winter ensemble looks pretty funny.




















Our dogs just loved the snow! It didn't seem to bother them one bit!  Here you can see Marcie waiting to play fetch and Rocket is in the background- he is always ready to herd!  Daisy was at the vet recovering from her hip surgery so she missed out on playing in the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment