Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Little Traveler

Last week Amelia and I set off for a week away with my best friend and Amelia's Grandparents. Amelia was such a great traveler!  The trip usually takes about 7 1/2 hours and it took us about 9 1/2 hours because I had to stop to feed Amelia twice.  She slept most of the time and when she was awake she played with the toys hanging on her car seat.

Glad to be out of her car seat!
My best friend Sabrina has an adorable almost two year old named Leah and now the newest addition . . .  Andrew John (3 weeks old).


I did a little photo shoot with Amelia and her new "boyfriend" Andrew.






I just love Amelia's expression here!

Leah (23 months), Amelia (4 1/2 months), and Andrew (3 weeks)
This picture took some time to finally get Leah and Amelia looking before Andrew woke up :)

Sabrina with her two adorable kiddos!

Leah gets very shy when holding Andrew- finally I was able to catch her smiling while holding her baby brother.

Although Leah wouldn't sit with me for a picture- I got Andrew and Amelia to cooperate.

This is Leah kissing Amelia.

Leah just loves Elmo so for her 2nd birthday, Dan and I got her an Elmo chair.  Although, for her parent's sake we didn't show Leah that the chair laughs and wiggles.

While there we had a girls night and well, this is what happened to poor little Andrew.


We took an outing to the mall- I'm sure we were a sight with a double stroller and a regular stroller.  The little ones were sacked out while Leah played.








Sabrina has a really nice camera and I tried getting some good shots of Amelia but she wasn't sure about the big camera in her face.

Check out all the drool- no little teeth yet though.

Finally a pretty grin :)


After a couple of days with the Cody family, Amelia and I headed to see Grandma and Grandpa Aleshire.  At first she was pretty unsure of Grandpa's beard and deep voice but she warmed up after about a day and was giving out smiles and laughs. Grandpa was so proud to show her off at church and was bragging about all his beautiful granddaughters. Somehow I missed getting a picture of Amelia with her Grandpa though.





"I've had it with tummy time!"
Grandma rocking Amelia at church- the church people thought it was funny that Amelia got fussy right when her Grandpa started preaching :)

The morning we left Amelia was pretty fussy- she was having such a good time with her Grandma and Grandpa and she didn't want to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment