Last week while I was making dinner Amelia rolled over by herself for the first time! Trouble is, she did it when I wasn't looking. She will roll up on either side and sorta move around the blanket with her toys but she's not rolling completely over much yet. When she gets mad though she will arch her back and kick her legs which causes her to roll over onto her tummy and be even more mad. She generally still does not like tummy time too much- she will tolerate it for about 5-10 minutes and she's had it.
This is one of my many favorite outfits and everytime Amelia wears it she has a total blowout diaper. I don't think she has ever wore it a full day. I truly believe this outfit has been in the wash longer than it's been in her closet!
Look at the pretty flowers, Mommy!
The stairs in our living room are a perfect place to keep shoes for if we need to go outside for anything. Otherwise I generally don't wear shoes in the house. Amelia was given an adorable pair of white and pink size 1 tennis shoes. I wanted her to at least wear them a few times before she outgrows them even though she doesn't really need shoes at this point. She was not to sure about them (we are going to try again later)- and I set them on the stairs to carry back up to her room next time I went up. Later after Dan got home I saw this and just thought it was cute- her little bitty shoes on the stairs in between our flip flops and sandals.
Our little sitter- I was sitting with Amelia in the grass and watching as she explored how it felt on her feet and in her hands. I don't know why- but that was the first time we had ever sat her in the grass. I was hoping to sit her up and steady her with my hand for a cute picture of her first real time in the grass. Well she totally surprised me and sat up all by herself- no need to steady her :) Now it's like overnight she wants to sit up all the time!
Coming soon- long overdue Amelia's professional 3 month pics (I don't know how to scan them so I'm waiting on Dan to show me) AND her 5 month pictures with the bear (a work in progress)!
No comments:
Post a Comment