This year Dan and I looked forward to being home for Halloween for a change. The past several years I have been in charge of fall festivals and it was always kinda stressful making sure all the details fell into place. This year we relaxed at home, carved our pumpkin, and had candy ready for trick-or-treaters. Even though we didn't have plans to go anywhere, I couldn't resist getting Amelia a great costume at our local consignment sale. We had a whole rack of adorable choices and this is what we ended up with . . .
Dan's work always has a fun and pretty competitive costume contest. Even though the past few years he has had great costumes he has not won. Well this year we came across a very creative idea and Dan WON "Most Original" !!
| Wilson Wilson (from Home Improvement) Costume |
No comments:
Post a Comment