Friday, October 29, 2010

7 Months Old (10-23-10)


For those of you that like the month picture with the bear- I gave it another try. Luckily this month with the pumpkin in her lap to distract her I was able to get a great picture quickly!
Amelia turned 7 months old last weekend while we were away camping.  My sweet 7 month old is getting more and more fun!  Each phase/stage we go through just gets more fun!  She now spends a lot of time on her tummy reaching for toys and pulling her knees up under her.  She hasn't quite figured out how to push her arms up when she is on her knees but I don't think it will take her much longer.  She seems like she wants to get moving so bad!

Peek-a-Boo Outfit


Amelia's favorite food is definitely peaches and plums- she just devours them!  We have tried: sweet potatoes, green beans, peaches, bananas, plums, peas, pears and squash.  In addition to breastfeeding, Amelia now eats baby food at each "mealtime".  We have introduced a sippy cup and she has drank water from it but she usually just prefers to play with it at this point.

Amelia is such a happy baby- usually content to play with her toys or with Mommy and Daddy.  She loves to go grocery shopping and ride in her stroller in stores or around the neighborhood.  She smiles and laughs all the time and I could just eat her up! Everyone asks about her bow- she usually doesn't mess with it at all.  When she does I just distract her and put something in her hands to play and chew on.  I'm hoping she will be used to wearing things in her hair so she won't be like I was as a child- my mother told me I wouldn't keep anything in my hair.  We'll see how long Amelia will go!


Eating the pumpkin




After the first picture with the bear, it went downhill pretty quickly after that- she just loves to grab the paper!

She was NOT happy when I took away the paper and put her on her tummy!

Adorable Amelia at 7 months old

No comments:

Post a Comment