Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Mac-N-Cheese and Coloring

My big girl has figured out how to push the dining room chairs around the kitchen to get to things.  Now she loves to help me cook.  On this day- we were making Mac-N-Cheese for lunch.




She kept acting like she was pouring the noodles into the water. When the time actually came to do it I held her up over the pot and she wouldn't do it.  I guess the boiling water and Mommy saying "be careful, HOT, no touch" over and over again sunk in.








I found this adorable little table for Amelia a couple of weeks ago.  She has really started to like coloring- and needed a table just her size!

Of course, standing on the table is a must!

She is really concentrating

Rarely do I see this- Amelia actually sitting at the table and coloring. 

This is usually how it goes- she climbs on top and sits on top to color

No comments:

Post a Comment