Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Silly fishy girl

Amelia loves our fish tank!  I finally got it all set back up and she has become very interested in fish- in her books and watching them in our aquarium.  She also finally noticed the fish on one of her dresses- she is starting to really pay attention to what is on her clothes (kitties, bunnies, fish, etc).  I tried getting some pictures of her in her adorable little fish dress but she wasn't cooperating very well so this is what you get!


Amelia likes to pull out her silky blanket, her bunny, and her paci from her crib whenever we are up in her room- luckily she is very good about putting them back in her bed without much fuss when I ask her too :)


Trying to get her to stand- she thought it was funny to keep squatting down :)

No comments:

Post a Comment