Thursday, February 16, 2012

Finally Finished

Luke and Amelia's rooms are finally finished- for the most part that is.  In addition to making the name blocks for Luke's room I also re-did the letters for Amelia's name. I had planned to get Luke's room ready in the last couple of weeks before my due date- thinking he would be on time or late.  So I had several projects lined up to help keep me busy while waiting. Well when he decided to come early his room wasn't officially "ready".  Luckily we have the bassinet in our bedroom for the first few weeks- so I don't feel so bad about his room not being ready. 

there are a couple of more embellishments I want to add to the blocks- but they are basically done :)


we received these awesome peel and stick transportation stickers- they are the kind you and stick and remove over and over again- I'm thinking Luke is going to have fun with these when he gets older and figures out he can play with them :)









Amelia's room




planning on adding some framed pictures of Amelia as a newborn on either side of the window :)

We have a cute white toddler bed just waiting in the garage for when Amelia figures out she can climb out of her crib :)

No comments:

Post a Comment