Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Life with a newborn

We are finally settling into our new "normal" life with a newborn.  Amelia has been amazing overall!  She is such a sweet big sister.  We have not really had any jealously issues at all!  I believe that is because I babysat Baylee and she was so used to having another little one around. Here are just some pictures from the past couple of weeks.

Luke at 3weeks old- checking out his mobile for the first time
Amelia "playing" in her room while I work on Luke's room/laundry- she pulled out a bunch of her books and then starting trying on every pair of pants in her drawer

breakfast yogurt- my sweet silly Amelia

tummy time- seems to like it so far

playing on the playmat wears a little guy out


my big girl- moved her car seat to forward-facing: she LOVES it!  Now she can see outside and she is talking about everything she sees!

1 comment:

  1. Doesn't she look so much bigger in her forward-facing seat? That's such a big kid milestone, I think! She's growing up too fast.

    ReplyDelete