Friday, January 27, 2012

Grandma and her grandkids

I was so blessed to have my Mom come and stay for about a week! Dan's parents were here for a few days right when Luke was born and then Dan took off work for a few days.  My Mom came right after that when Dan had to go back to work- perfect timing. Unfortunately, Grandpa was not able to come but Amelia talked to him on the phone each day and one day told him "I Love You".  She just started saying "I Love You" the day before and said it to Grandpa on the phone without being prompted or anything.  Amelia loved having Grandma here to play with and it helped me get the hang of things and sort of prepare for when it's just me and the kids.

his shirt says: Grandma thinks I'm outta this world

Grandma snuggling with Luke

Grandma holding Amelia and Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment