Amelia was so incredibly sweet when she met Luke for the first time! Some friends from our small group at church had kept her overnight for us. Grammy and Pa Pa had driven up late in the evening so after slept in they ended up picking up Amelia and bringing her to the hospital right after lunch. Amelia saw me first and ran over to me wanting to be held. I had never been away from her that long- or overnight for that matter! I missed my sweet girl so much! After hugging me and sort of taking in the room she noticed I was holding Luke in my other arm. She immediately started saying "baby" over and over again. We put the boppy pillow around her and she got to hold her baby brother for the first time. After carefully hugging and kissing him- she pulled off his hat and inspected him all over- head to toes!
Present from baby Luke- Minnie Mouse doll and slippers
New Big Sister!
No comments:
Post a Comment