Friday, April 13, 2012

Easter morning

The bunny found us! My niece Abby told me that her mom had e-mailed the Easter bunny and he wasn't supposed to make a mess at our house like he did at their house last year.  Well I guess the Easter bunny didn't listen . . .





As Amelia, Abby and Ada came downstairs in the morning- Abby just couldn't believe the Easter bunny had left a mess at my house too.  Amelia kept saying "wow'!


Amelia and Luke's baskets


first thing Amelia grabs- the M&M's










Luke checking out his basket

Luke's first chocolate bunny


I just love his expression here!


Peeps!  After just one bite Amelia said, "I like peeps!"






Love these two more than words can express!



my favorite picture of the 3 of them :)

Amelia has started to make this face whenever you say "smile".


my sweet 2yr old girl


this is the natural smile I love- Daddy was behind me making her laugh

No comments:

Post a Comment