Friday, November 30, 2012

2 1/2 yrs old

We update a lot about Luke and what he is doing so I wanted to just document some of the awesome accomplishments and funny little things I always want to remember about Amelia at this age.



Can say the alphabet; knows the sounds of all the letters
Can recognize most of the capital letters
Can count up to 13


Very independent- likes to pick out her own clothes and do things by herself



Starting to figure out days of the week-like what we do on certain days (Sunday-church, Wednesday- Cubbies and Puggles, Friday-lunch with Daddy) as well as the order of the days (like Friday then Saturday).


Can get dressed and undressed completely by herself (most of the time- struggles some with socks and long sleeve shirts)
Is completely potty trained- (she still wears night time pull-up)



LOVES:
-singing
-princess anything
-playing dress-up in princess dresses AND shoes
-playing with baby dolls and accessories (strollers, blankets, etc)
-books
-playing outside in her playhouse- with baby dolls
-Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
-her movies: Cedarmont Kids- Silly Songs, Toddler Tunes, and Bible Songs; and Leap Frog Letter Factory
-dancing with Daddy (in her princess dress of course, standing on Daddy's feet)


Very stubborn- the terrible part of Two reared it's ugly head around August where everything was "NO" and "I DON'T WANT"; Bed time became an issue and then once that was under control again nap time became an issue;  sometimes eating dinner is still an issue- she typically takes about 1 hour to eat dinner!



Sweet and Funny Amelia-isms (funny sayings):
automatic toilets in bathrooms are: auto-magic
elevator- alligator
flashlights- shoe flies
she will say "Say Mommy, I all done sweeping" which means "Mommy, I'm all done sleeping."





No comments:

Post a Comment