Friday, November 30, 2012

Trip to meet baby Abigail

My best friend Sabrina had her 3rd baby on October 29th so I packed up my kiddos and we headed over to meet baby Abigail.  Amelia was just in love- she wanted to hold baby Abigail all the time!  She also loved playing with Leah (4yrs old) and Andrew (2yrs old).  Amelia and Leah both love princesses so we had lots of little princess outfits and crowns all over the house! Baby Abigail is so sweet- she is already sleeping great and eating good too!  We also got in a fun photo shoot of Abigail- she did great sleeping through the whole thing!  There was only one position she didn't like so we just moved after a couple of attempts.  I wish I knew more about photography so I could of gotten better pictures but I think we got some really cute ones considering we are not professionals!

Amelia held Abigail for long periods of time (I'm talking like 10 minutes). I kept asking if she was all done and she would so "no, I not all done". 

Leah and Amelia kissing baby Abigail

Since Sabrina lives close to my parents we stopped by and spent a day with them. My brother also made a trip to see us and meet Luke for the first time.

Uncle Will with the kids

Grandma and Grandpa with the kids

Grandpa taught Luke how to stick out his tongue

Back to Sabrina's- we took the kids to the park;  Sabrina's husband got stuck, I mean had fun pushing the girls on the swings for awhile

Amelia would seriously swing all day if someone would stand there and push her



The kids did great on the trip- Leah and Andrew now share a room so we tried it out with Amelia and Luke sleeping all in the same room.  It worked out great!  They all would wake up at the same time but that wasn't too bad.  Amelia had a rough first night trying to get to sleep- she was not staying in her bed. So the next nights we just put them all to bed extra early to make up for the time we knew they would talk and play a little. 


jumping in the leaves- well not jumping so much







yup- he's teething. . . top two teeth are coming in :(




1 comment:

  1. We had fun and were so glad you could come! Oh, by the way, Abigail was born Oct. 30th. :-)

    ReplyDelete