Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Disney in a Day

I have been waiting for this trip for a long time . . I just love Disney.  Quite frankly, I'm becoming obsessed with all things Disney.  By that I mean Mickey, Minnie, princesses and all the kids Disney movies.  I think I was more excited than Amelia.  We prepared her as best we could- talking for several weeks about how she could meet the princesses and Minnie Mouse and Tinkerbell.  Amelia did great- we didn't actually get to meet Minnie Mouse but she talked with several princesses and hugged them.  I LOVED it!  I also made shirts for all of us- the boys got a pirate Mickey Mouse and the girls got Minnie Mouse with a bow, and Amelia had a special princess Minnie Mouse shirt.

Luke- ready for an adventure


walking down Main Street- seeing Cinderella's castle



our first ride- the new Dumbo









an attempt to get the 4 cousins all looking and smiling- this is the best one!

Quick ride on the carousel while cousins rode the tea cups- this mommy cannot do teacups :(





Shake It, Celebrate something or other parade




Luke's only nap that day- mid morning


Amelia and Cinderella- Amelia was in awe

Amelia and Aurora


Luke and a princess

Amelia and Rapunzel

We ate lunch at the new Be Our Guest- great food and beautiful restaurant- built underneath the mountain and inside it looks just like the castle from Beauty and the Beast.  We ate in the music room- a huge music box was in the center.  The little girls liked watching Belle dance around while we ate.


On to It's a Small World






more pictures coming in Part 2




No comments:

Post a Comment