Lights!
After a long day of tree hunting- Luke was tired and ready to go to bed
Amelia kept putting the lights all over herself and asking me to take her picture :)
" take my picture Mommy- pwease!"
It was late so we decided to put on the ornaments another night- it actually ended up being a couple of days later.
Amelia was so great at decorating the tree! I laid out all the ornaments on the couch and she would take them and try to hang them on the tree. After seeing several ornaments all in one place- I explained to her how to spread them out so they were all over the tree. She said "oh, I see Mommy". Then she proceeded to tell Daddy to "spread them out Daddy" over and over again :)
She wanted Daddy to pick her up so she could put her snowflake ornament up higher
Luke was having a rough evening- both kids had gotten their flu shot earlier that morning. Amelia has done great but Luke has had a fever and runny nose for several days. He didn't want to hold any ornaments or do much of anything except to be held.
we did get Luke to help put on the star
then Amelia wanted to help- I just noticed she is missing a sock- lol
Thomas family Christmas tree 2012
More pictures to come in front of the tree- I'm hoping to follow a pin a found on pinterest about manually setting the camera to capture the beauty of the tree all aglow. We will see if I can figure it out!
No comments:
Post a Comment