Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas travels

This year we packed up our little blue trailer and headed to Grandma and Grandpa's for Christmas.  They have moved back to the Raleigh, North Carolina area so I was able to go visit with my best friend and her family while we were in the area. 

Sabrina and I met in seminary and have seen our lives change so much in just a few short years.  Here are all of our kids (minus her new little Abigail who was sleeping).  I can't believe I didn't get a picture of Abigail too- she was wearing the most absolutely adorable Minnie mouse outfit.  I'm completely obsessed with Mickey and Minnie.  I admit it.  



Anyways, our visit was WAY to short- isn't that how it always is when friends and family do not live close by.

 Love this one of the kids all laughing . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment