Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Thanksgiving

Oh I have so much to be Thankful for this year.  Dan's family has a tradition that before the big Thanksgiving meal they pass out popcorn kernels and each person shares for each kernel something they are thankful for.  We have carried on this tradition with our family- although it seems we are always away at Thanksgiving.  I am so thankful to God for how much he has blessed me.  I am thankful for my incredible husband- he truly does complete me and we are still growing and loving each other more and more with each passing year (just celebrated 4yrs). I am thankful for my sweet little Amelia (even in the midst of these terrible two's phases)- she is such a joy and delight.  Then there is my handsome little snuggle bug- my adorable boy just goes with the flow and is always so happy.  I love each of them more than words can express!

I'm thankful for the wisdom, guidance and encouragement of my parents and Dan's parents.  I so excited that our kids have such fun Grandparents that love them and spoil them too :)  I thankful to have a comfortable house and a big yard.  I am also thankful for our dogs- and puppies that help give us a little extra money for fun things.  I am thankful our new small group- a group of parents with small children who truly love God and each other.  I could go on and on but I will just stop there and include some pictures of the rest of our time in Florida.




















The day after Disney- we packed up all the kids and went with Grammy to the Zoo




sweet cousins





love this one of all of them laughing














Dan with our niece Abby- (he's the one with his hands in the air). Both Amelia and Ada wanted to ride and we would of taken them but you have to be 3yrs old :(


feeding and petting stingrays

Amelia and Ada looking at the manatee rolled over on it's back


Thanksgiving night we headed over to my Grandmother's house to spend a little time with her.  My parents had come down to spend Thanksgiving with her so Amelia went from Grammy and Papa's house to seeing Grandma and Grandpa at Great Grandma's house.  Somehow I didn't get any pictures from Great Grandma's house.  It was a whirlwind trip but so great to spend time with family.

No comments:

Post a Comment