I was so proud of Amelia- we talked about seeing Santa for DAYS. How she didn't need to be shy or scared- how he loved children. Then we watched other children go up and sit on his lap and he gave them candy. I told her I wanted a good picture of her with Santa and that we could put on our fridge. She was awesome! She walked right up and got up in his lap- she started telling him what she wanted for Christmas (a Minnie Mouse toy and a Princess toy). Luke kept staring at Santa's beard- we had a hard time getting him look toward the camera because he was so fascinated with Santa's beard.
I think we picked the same night as everyone else in Chattanooga- we waited about 45 minutes in line just to get our tickets. We think it was because of the coupon- Buy one get one Free AND the mild weather. The kids really didn't need their hats but they are so cute I just had them wear the hats :) NOTE TO SELF: next time don't worry about saving money- go on a regular night during the week when it's not so incredibly crowded!
Amelia LOVED it! We had brought both of our hiking backpacks expecting that she would get tired and want to ride. Noo- she walked the whole way though- pointing out the different objects and all the colors of the lights.
playing with the features on my camera- still need to learn how to better use it
No comments:
Post a Comment