Monday, December 17, 2012

Christmas Photo Shoot- Part 1

I just love taking pictures of my kids!  Of course I planned for a Christmas photo shoot- unfortunately Luke just didn't feel well all week.  He had a flu shot and started running a low fever a couple of days later.  I waited over the weekend and he still was not his usually happy self so off to the doctor we went.  Turns out he had a double ear infection- after several days on some antibiotics he is back to his usual self :)  I was able to get a lot of great pictures of Amelia but because Luke was sick he just didn't want to smile to much for me- so I just don't have as many of him.  Hopefully this week I can dress him up and get some more pictures of him too :)

Enjoy!

She looks so big here sitting in the chair with her leg crossed




so beautiful








attempted to get some of Luke- he was pitiful :(  He ended up just going down for his morning nap early and he slept like for like 2 hrs!









my absolute favorite :)  Isn't she just precious?!








after his morning nap I finally coaxed a few smiles of out my sweet boy
















AND he was done . . . shortly after this he went down for his afternoon nap- slept for 3hrs!

We did a couple of other photo shoots over the next couple of days- trying to get that perfect shot of both of them together and smiling.  Those pics will be coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment