Monday, April 26, 2010

1 month old- 4-23-10

Amelia turned one month old this past Friday.  I can't believe it's already been a month!  We go for her 1 month check-up  later this week. I will update the blog then with her current weight and things.  Each month I plan to take Amelia's picture with this same bear so I can see how much she grows and changes.  I stole this idea from my best friend Sabrina.  When her little girl Leah was a baby I looked forward each month to see the "month" picture with the bear.  Now I can do the same with my little girl. 

I'm officially all caught up with pictures now.  The plan is to update the blog once a week or so- hopefully, but don't hold me to it!  :)


















I couldn't decide which of these pictures I liked best so I just posted them both!

1 comment:

  1. Just wait to see how much fun the bear picture is when she's 11 months old & thinks it's much more fun to jump up & down or roll around in her crib! :)

    ReplyDelete