Amelia is such an amazing sleeper. At her one month check-up last week the Doc said I can let her sleep through the night until she wakes me up. Before I was waking her up every 4 to 5 hours during the night to eat. During the day, she is feeding about every 3 to 4 hours. Since her appointment she has slept through the night every night! I am absolutely loving getting 7 to 8 hours of sleep at a time!
At her one month appointment (she was 5 and 1/2 weeks old) she weighed 10lb 1oz and was 21 1/2 inches long. She is currently in the 75th percentile and is growing perfectly!
Here are some pictures from the last couple of weeks . . .
She looks so small in Daddy's arms.
We attempted an indoor camping night- but our air mattress would not fit in the tent so Dan just played with Amelia in the tent.
Pretty in blue!
Little smile here
So precious when she is sleeping!
Nap time on Daddy
No comments:
Post a Comment