Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Catching up- Amelia 's 5 Month pics with Bear

We have been on the go the past few weeks so I have not had a chance to update- all the pictures are getting backed up!

These were taken a couple of days after she turned 5 months old on August 23. My sweet 5 month old now likes to sit up or stand all the time.  If you lay her down on her back she will quickly get frustrated and cry until you sit her up.  She still hates tummy time- even though I make sure she gets some each day.  Amelia loves music- loves to be sung to and any toys that play music. She is pretty easy going and very sweet-when we are out and about she will smile at people and just be content riding along in her stroller.  She smiles and talks all the time now!  She recently went through a "I want Mommy to hold me all the time" phase.  Boy was that challenging- letting her cry it out for naps is one thing but having her cry off and on all day for several days because I won't sit and hold her is tough!  We made it through and it seems she is past that now- thank goodness!  She loves watching the dogs when we go outside and play fetch with them and she is just starting to reach out and "pet" our cat Lily. She takes a good 1 hour to 1 1/2 hour nap in the morning and usually a 2 hour nap in the afternoon.


She is sitting up so well now that I wanted to get her picture sitting up with the bear.  Hard part is- she was concentrating so hard on sitting up and distracted by every little thing outside I couldn't get her to smile.  Well, here are some of the best pics!











Finally a little smile


Day two:  Outfit switch- she just looks so adorable in overalls!




Just look at those chubby cheeks!





"I really hate tummy time"

"Hmm, grass"  She had a fist full in her mouth at one point before I even realized it.

I realized I didn't have any pictures of her sweet little feet :)



What are you looking at?



5 month old sweetie!

No comments:

Post a Comment