Monday, March 21, 2011
1 yr old Pictures
I can't believe my baby will be a big 1 yr old girl in just a few days! After we left the studio with our pictures I felt like crying- happy tears . . . and yet sad. I think other mothers will understand this weird feeling I experienced. We had Amelia's 1 yr pictures taken while Grammy and Papa were here this past weekend. I was so excited they let us do the "smashing" of the cake thing. We got the rights to the pictures so I was able to upload them to our computer quickly.
Walking around the studio :)
Papa, Grammy and Amelia
Smashing the Cupcake!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LOVE! I especially love how she rubbed the cake in her hair. And how she's looking at the camera as if to say, "What? I'm just trying to eat here!"
ReplyDelete