Monday, March 21, 2011

St. Patricks Day

Grammy and Papa came up at the end of Grammy's spring break to celebrate Amelia's 1st birthday.  The first day they were here was St. Patrick's Day.  We have a sweet video of Amelia dancing to some Irish music on t.v.- I'm going to try to figure out how to upload video.  For now- enjoy these pictures :)

Amelia with one of her new favorite books





Grammy's little leprechaun

Reading with Grammy (Amelia has become obsessed with certain books- she knows exactly which book she wants and she will bring it to you and hold her hands up to be held)

Reading with Papa

Hi!

Lunch date with Daddy

I love Amelia's mischievous face in this picture


On a day all about the luck of the Irish- I'm one lucky wife and Momma (I don't believe much in luck- God has just totally blessed me with an incredible husband and an adorable baby girl).

No comments:

Post a Comment