Monday, March 21, 2011

Outdoor Fun

We have had such beautiful weather lately that Amelia and I have been going outside more and more.  Some days she will crawl/walk over to the door and point- and emphatically try to tell me that she wants to go outside. I definitely know I have an outdoor girl- which I just love :)


Here she is riding her horse- even though she looks so serious, when it was time to go in she had a fit!

Round and round our cul-de-sac we went

then she wanted to push it herself

Look at that face- she was so proud of herself

Playing in the backyard

Amelia likes dog toys- Marcie loves to play fetch so she will just keep bringing more and more toys and leaving them at our and Amelia's feet.  So now Amelia just wants to pick up the slobbery dog toys and carry them around and put them in her mouth.  Marcie will just run off and find another toy to come and drop at Amelia's feet.  We are trying to teach Amelia how to throw the toys for Marcie :)

She was still holding the green alien toy and when I took it away to get this pictures- this was the face I got (it's not a smiling face- it's the beginning of a crying fit where she will drop to her knees and throw her hands up in the air)

This big ball is actually a dog toy as well- Rocket will use his nose and push the ball all over the yard.  Marcie will eventually pop it- so we have to only let them play with it while we out there. 

See the dogs in the background . . . they were going crazy watching Amelia playing with "their" ball- they were just waiting for her to kick it or hit it so they could chase it

Marcie and Rocket with previously popped purple ball

No comments:

Post a Comment