I realized that I haven't given any updates about baby boy! I am currently right at 31 weeks- which is towards the end of the 7th month. So far everything has been great- baby boy moves around ALL THE TIME! It seems like he is much more active than Amelia was. I have been craving mostly sweets- not one thing in particular though. I've been having some lower back pain- but I think I must of pulled something because it is a lot worse than the regular pregnancy back pain and it is going way slowly but surely over the past few days.
I'm hardly having any heartburn- which I had a ton of with Amelia. That makes me worry that this little guy may be bald. I totally buy into the old wives tale that if you have a lot of heartburn your baby will have a lot of hair (it came true with Amelia). So whenever I do get heartburn I get excited- I know, it's silly.
When we ask Amelia where is baby she will point to my belly and she has even kissed my belly a couple of times. Baby boy's room is coming together- his clothes are all hanging up in the closet and folded up in the drawers. We are just waiting until after Thanksgiving to move Amelia to her big girl room- then we can paint the one wall BLUE in baby boy's room. After that I can finally put his little bedding set together in his bed and get things all situated in his room.
I feel like I'm already a lot bigger than I was with Amelia at this point. Normal everyday things like rolling over in bed, bending over to pick up toys or Amelia, putting on shoes, etc are all becoming harder and harder. We are hoping these last few weeks (especially with the holidays) will fly by and that Dan will be walking right before Christmas.
We plan to announce baby boy's name soon! (I'm trying to get the letters of his name done- either to hang on the wall or to put on a shelf)
No comments:
Post a Comment