Sunday, November 20, 2011

Turkey surprise

The other day we got a great surprise in the mail from Aunt Chrissie and cousins Abby and Ada.  My very creative sister-in-law had made a turkey shirt for Amelia and the girls had colored a picture for Amelia.  This morning as I was putting the shirt on her to get ready for church, I asked her if she was a turkey.  She shook her head and said "no, baby" while pointing at herself.  I just had to smile- even though we have been calling her a big girl she IS definitely my baby girl!

Sweet turkey girl

Great grin- now why can't she do this while standing up so we can see the whole outfit?!

sitting with Daddy-trying to get Amelia to smile



turkey nose

Hard to tell from the picture- but Amelia is rocking the turkey like a baby doll

No comments:

Post a Comment