We didn't have a doctors appointment this month so I'm not sure of his weight and height but I do know that he has officially outgrown his 3-6 month clothes! He is wearing all 6-9 month clothes now and he is already filling up the pajamas!
Luke is eating every 4 hours if not a little longer at times. We plan to start him on solids next month- probably sweet potatoes first :) His morning feeding is typically the shortest lasting only about 10 minutes. The bedtime feeding however is much longer- usually 25-30minutes total. Although I think some of that is because he slows down and gets very very sleepy.
Luke likes to sit up but he can't quite do it on his own yet. I have a feeling in the next couple of weeks he will figure it all out. He likes to sit up in the big tub with Amelia- it will be fun when they can 'play' together without Mommy or Daddy having to lean over the tub and hold Luke to keep him from falling over into the water.
Luke's favorite things: the jumperoo- this little guys LOVES the jumperoo. He will play in it for 30-45 minutes in the morning and in the evening. He just loves jumping! He also still loves the playmat- he will bat at the hanging toys or grab them and try to pull them down.
He also likes to have his clothes changed. It's the funniest thing- he always chuckles when I am taking his shirt/onesie over his arms and head.
Luke is such an easy going and laid back little guy. Occasionally Luke will get upset or mad- but this is the exception rather than the rule. Most people don't believe he gets upset or cries at all! So here is proof- this was round one of the picture taking. He was NOT having it- so I waited until later in the day to get all the other pictures of him in his usual happy mood.
Amelia is really starting to interact more with Luke now. She loves to bring him toys and talk to him. When he cries she will say, "Buddy, Buddy it's O-Pay, it's O-pay."
Just look at those big blue eyes
LOVE these big smiles :)
No comments:
Post a Comment