This past weekend Dan had to go on business to an office about 45 minutes north of Nashville, TN. Amelia and I decided to tag along and enjoy the hotel :) Amelia did great in the car on this trip- sleeping some of the way there and back (about 3hrs each way). While Daddy was working Amelia and I went to the local mall and hung out in our hotel room.
This is a picture of Dan and my things for the 4 day weekend . . .
and now Amelia's things for the trip . . . that doesn't include her car seat or stroller.
My sweet 3 1/2 month old in one of my many favorite outfits :)
Amelia and I loved napping in the big king sized bed. Amelia looked so small in that huge bed.
At home we don't sleep or nap with Amelia in our bed. But since Daddy was working all weekend it was so sweet to snuggle with Amelia for her naps.
Daddy was able to join us for some fun in the pool! I had been having a hard time finding swim diapers that would fit Amelia. All the ones I could find started at babies that were 16lbs. In a last effort I went to the Toys R Us on our trip and found a small reusable swim diaper that was for babies 13lbs to16 or 18lbs I believe. It's a little big on Amelia but it worked with the adorable swim suit pulled up over it.
Swimming is hard work for a little girl . . . so we rested in the lounge chair.
Check out the wild curly hair :)
Amelia just looks so adorable in hats!
What a great little get-away!
No comments:
Post a Comment