While away we took the opportunity to get some fun family pictures :)
Gotta love ceiling fans- they just captivate Amelia :)
Sandwich kiss :)
I realized that I didn't have that many pictures of Amelia and I- so we made sure to get some.
Our camera has color issues sometimes but I just love the expression on Amelia's face in this one.
Grammy and Pa Pa gave Dan and I a very special treat- a date night! This was the first time Dan and I were able to be out without Amelia. We loved having that time together- without having to worry about Amelia. See how excited we were . . .
Leaving the cabin for our date night- it all happened kinda fast which was good. I didn't have time to think about leaving my baby for the first time.
While we were gone- Grammy and Pa Pa had a fun photo shoot with Amelia!
Who loves Grammy?
Grammy discovered that Amelia likes to go outside when she gets fussy and that usually resulted in her falling fast asleep.
Back at home the fun continued. Grammy and Pa Pa just couldn't resist stopping by on their way home to see Amelia!
Amelia loves to play with her Daddy- I just love this picture of them :)
Beautiful feet :)
Amelia likes to suck on her fist (just like her Daddy did when he was a baby)
What is that?




No comments:
Post a Comment