Monday, July 30, 2012

Luke VS Sweet Potatoes

Just a couple of days before Luke turned 6 months old we started solid foods. I was soo excited- I already prepared homemade sweet potatoes, peaches, and plums.  I had made a few homemade foods with Amelia and hopefully this time I can do a lot more for Luke.  Amelia didn't really do well with the rice cereal and preferred the fruits and veggies. I have also been reading how it's can be better to just start right out with sweet potatoes or another veggie.  So that is what we did and it worked out great- Luke LOVES to eat!

 first bite- sweet potatoes


Mmmm, yummy & messy


he kept opening his mouth up wide and trying to grab the spoon


if we weren't fast enough he would put his hands all up in his mouth


he is totally ready for this bite- he ate a whole 2 cubes (about 2oz) for his first meal


Amelia said "take MY picture eating yogurt" . . .  so I did :)







No comments:

Post a Comment