This weekend was very exciting for me- I finally saved up enough money to get a great camera. I have been complaining for months now about my little point and shoot camera being too slow to catch some great moments. I started researching what camera I would like and talking with my best friend who got a really nice camera last year. I decided on a Canon Rebel. I am already absolutely in LOVE! This camera is amazing- so far I have mainly been shooting in the auto mode and the pictures are just incredible. Poor Amelia hasn't seen much of my face without the big black camera blocking most of it. I have also tried the portrait mode and the sports mode. I still have much to learn but I know this is the beginning of a long and happy relationship!
Here are a bunch of pictures I took the first evening I had the camera- my favorite subject: Amelia of course!
My very first picture
I could just eat up this adorable face!
Who knew a wooden spoon could be so much fun!
My two loves :)
Playing around with close-up mode
I caught this image while she was swinging- testing out the sports mode (I actually took like 50 while she was swinging and several came out really cool)
Even though she doesn't look very happy- she LOVES the swing. When we take her out she always has a little crying fit and will point at the swing and pitifully say "daa" (a word she uses for a lot of things lately).
More to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment