Friday, April 15, 2011

Outside Play

Amelia loves, loves, loves, to be outside!  If I open the back door to let in the fresh spring air Amelia will go up to the screen door and go crazy wanting to go outside.  If we happen to go in the garage for any reason she goes straight over to her riding pony toy and tries to get on it herself!  This little girl loves to be outside!


The other day I was trying to help Amelia slide down her little slide.  Usually she will hold my hand as she slides down. Well, she let go of my hand and wanted to do it herself.

She pulled her little feet up

and down she went!  I think it surprised her how fast she slid down- after this she happily grabbed my hand when sliding :)




Fun new bike trailer- I like to call it Amelia's chariot

After her first short ride Amelia clapped . . . I think she likes it!

No comments:

Post a Comment