This past Sunday was the perfect spring day so we took Amelia outside for a photo shoot in an adorable spring dress. I have been showing her how to pick up easter eggs and put them in her basket to get her ready for an upcoming Easter Egg Hunt. She didn't smile much but I got some pretty pictures of Amelia with some flowers in our front yard. Still playing with the new camera :)
Picking the flowers :)
Finally a smile . . . Dada was acting goofy behind me to get her to smile- it worked!
I admit- I've been a bit obsessed lately with Amelia's cute little feet . . . and now look at them in these adorable little sandals. . . LOVE it!
Those are adorable little sandals!! And since her little feet are growing so fast, you can mail them to me ;) J/K!
ReplyDeleteI had those same sandals for Leah! They are very cute. Love all the pictures. Looks like you're having fun with the camera!
ReplyDelete